Header Ads

A woman kisses karnataka CM in public

A woman kisses karnataka CM in public



BENGALURU: Karnataka Chief Abbot Siddaramaiah accustomed a beak on the audacity at a accessible action in Bengaluru on Sunday.
Girija Srinivas, a taluk panchayat affiliate from Tarikere in Chikmagalur district, buried a kiss on Siddaramaiah's audacity afterwards she was felicitated at a programme organised by Kuruba association to which the CM belongs to.
Later, she told reporters: "He (Siddaramaiah) is like my father. I alarm him Appaji (Dad). I was a big fan of CM back my academy days. I met him for the aboriginal time. I could not ascendancy the action and I kissed him."
Source said Girija belonged to Siddaramaiah's accumulation bench Varuna in Mysore commune and she was a about of a minister.

No comments

media's. Powered by Blogger.